1. My child has never participated in gymnastics. How do we get started?
1. We are so excited to have you! All new students will begin in their age appropriate introductory level class. Please contact our front desk staff email@example.com or call us at (904)-241-5583, so that we can assist you in scheduling.
2. How do I become a member?
1. Please call us at (904)241-5583, so that we can assist you in creating your membership and becoming a part of the Beaches Gymnastics family!
3. How do I know what class to sign my child up for?
1. Almost all children will begin at the beginner level if they are new to gymnastics. However, our mission at Beaches Gymnastics is to provide the best experience to every child at their level. If your child has had previous gymnastics or tumbling experience you may schedule an evaluation.
4. What should I expect on my first day?
1. You will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your child’s class. You will be greeted by a member of our amazing staff who will walk you and your child through what a day at Beaches Gymnastics looks like! Expect to have an incredible time!
5. What is the cost of tuition?
1. We have several options we will discuss with you after your first class in order to find the best fit for your family!
6. Do I have to stay on site for my child’s class?
1. If your child is under 6 years old, you must stay on site during their entire class. If your child is 6 or older, then you may leave and have some adult time!
7. My child is going to miss a class. Is there any way they can make it up?
1. Of course! Here at Beaches, we know how busy families can be! Please contact our front desk so that we can schedule your make-up class.
8. When do classes stop?
1. Our classes are offered all year!
9. What should my child wear to class?
1. Athletes may wear tucked in T-shirts or leotards. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Athletes will be barefoot while in class. No chewing gum or jewelry are allowed. All personal items should be left in the cubby holes.
10. When do you offer classes?
1. We design our class schedule around the needs and demand of our customers. We have afternoon classes available Monday-Thursday, and morning classes on Saturday. Please contact our front desk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or assistance in scheduling multiple children.
11. Can my child attend more than one class a week?
1. Absolutely! We highly recommend 2 classes per week in order to have the best possible experience for your family.